Happy Monday, lovelies! How have you been?
I ordered this Esprit broderie top a few months ago because it looked like a perfect top for summer. I like its light peach color and its simple design and neckline with broderie Anglaise. This top is rather versatile, and so I can pair it with shorts, skirts, or jeans for simple casual summer outfits.
For this simple casual summer outfit, I paired Esprit sleeveless broderie top with a pair of DL1961 Foster Relaxed shorts that I ordered from Shopbop a few years ago. These shorts are perfect for summer, and I wear them quite often because they are comfy. I added a pair of simple Ecco sandals. Because of their neutral color, I can wear these with different outfits.
I accessorized my summer outfit with Guess sunglasses and Michael Kors white ceramic watch (see a closeup of the watch here and here). I love that watch! I purchased this watch back in 2015 when I lived in the UK. A white ceramic watch had been in my wishlist like forever, and then I stumbled on it when shopping at Swindon Designer Outlet. And so I just had to purchase it. Although I don’t wear it every day (I wear my Fitbit Blaze daily) then, I do wear it on special occasions when my Fitbit isn’t appropriate.
My simple casual summer outfit
- Esprit fabric mix top with broderie anglaise (buy here)
- DL1961 Foster Relaxed shorts
- Ecco sandals
- Michael Kors watch
- Guess sunglasses
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!