Happy Monday, lovelies! The weather here in Estonia was just beautiful last week – the sun was shining every day and it was nice and warm. I love warm and sunny summer days! And since it was warm then it was a perfect opportunity to wear my light yellow hole-embroidered dress from Lindex. I bought that dress last year during Lindex summer sale and I’m so happy that I bought it. This is just the perfect dress for summer. AND it has pockets! I love dresses with pockets!
Last year I showed you this light yellow hole-embroidered dress paired with a pair of Splendid heeled sandals and yellow Michael Kors Dillon handbag and floral statement necklace from Happiness Boutique. Last week I styled this simple hole-embroidered dress with a pair of blue and white striped slip-on trainers from H&M, white Michael Kors Fulton Large East West Crossbody, golden Michael Kors watch and golden Y necklace from Happiness Boutique.
What I wore
- Holly & White yellow hole-embroidered dress from Lindex
- striped slip-on trainers from H&M
- Michael Kors Fulton Large East West Crossbody
- Michael Kors watch
- Y necklace Gold from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciatedI can’t wait to check out your posts!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!