Black and white – a classic combination.
For some, it’s such a boring and outdated combo. For some, it’s a formal combination.
For me it’s a classic formal combo. The outfit I’m showing you today is from last week when I had to put together a formal outfit for a project. I was asked to use black, white, grey – no bright colors or prints. And this is what I came up with – a simple black and white blouse, a simple black skirt, a pair of comfy black pumps, a black clutch and a statement necklace.
That white and black blouse has been sitting in my wardrobe for five years, I think. That blouse is from SheIn and it’s a shame I have worn it only once. My simple black skirt that is even older than that. When it comes to my Mary-Jane shoes then these Lotus pumps are the comfiest high heeled shoes I own. My black clutch is also from Lotus and it is a perfect match with those shoes because they have the same print (see the close-up here).
Since my outfit was a bit plain then I added a beautiful statement necklace from Happiness Boutique.
My formal black and white outfit
- black and white long sleeved blouse from Shein
- Your Face knee-length skirt
- Lotus Fuzina Black Floral Print Mary-Jane shoes
- Lotus Puffin Black Floral Print Clutch Bag
- Nude Floral Embellished Round necklace from Happiness Boutique (buy here)
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciatedI can’t wait to check out your posts!
I can’t wait to check out your posts!