Today I tested some new makeup products I ordered from iHerb a few weeks ago. They arrived yesterday and so, of course, I just had to give them a try. About 4 or 5 years ago I used very Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Face Powder which I just loved (and I still can’t why understand why I never reviewed it here). That powder was a powder foundation and in my opinion it was much easier to use than some liquid foundations.
A few weeks ago iHerb had 20% off sale on beauty products and so I stumbled on bareMinerals Original Foundation. I read some reviews and comments and decided to give it a try. I have used it once (today) at the moment and so far it seems good. But I’ll continue using it and I’ll share my opinion on it with you in a month or two.
I prefer the powder foundation for spring and summer because, in my opinion, they seem to work better with liquid sunscreen. I’m currently using BioNike Defence Sun No-Shine Fluid 50+. So far I quite like it because it doesn’t leave my skin sticky or shiny.
What I used for my simple summer makeup
- StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle High-Potency Wrinkle Filler
- BioNike Defence Sun No-Shine Fluid 50+
- bareMinerals Original Foundation SPF15 – Fair Ivory 02
- bareMinerals BARESKIN Perfecting Veil – Light/Medium
- shade Summer Glow from Essence Choose Your Glow Highlighter Palette
- E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Light
- Essence bye bye panda eyes! smudge-proof volumizing & defining mascara
- Essence Cosmetics Shine Shine Shine Wet Look lipgloss in 06 Bright On!