These days I hardly ever wear makeup? Why? Well, there’s really nowhere to go thanks to the COVID-19. And thanks to homeschooling 7-year old who just doesn’t care about school and isn’t interested in studying then I’m just way too tired to play with makeup (and that’s something I used to love 🙁 ). Today I was taking photos for an upcoming blogpost about L’Oréal Paris Bambi False Lash Mascara Black then I decided to share this very simple no makeup makeup look with you.
For this look, I used budget-friendly makeup products from Bourjois, L’Oreal Paris, and Essence Cosmetics. This is pretty much my daily makeup (if I wear any) – BB cream, mascara, brow pencil, and a clear lipgloss or lip balm. If needed, then I also use some concealer but today I skipped it.
- – Bourjois Healthy Mix BB Cream – 10 Light. So far this BB cream has worked well for me and I love using it. It hides small imperfections and makes my skin look even.
– Essence All About Matte Fixing Compact Powder
– Essence Choose Your Glow Highlighter Palette. The highlighters in this palette look gorgeous and I like that sunce they are buildable then I can use them for both daily looks and more dramatic evening looks.
– Essence Eyebrow Designer – 04 Blonde
– L’Oréal Paris Bambi False Lash Mascara Black. Btw this mascara currently belongs to my favourites list – it just makes my lashes look so pretty and voluminous!
– Essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look lipgloss 01 Behind The Scenes. This lipgloss is clear and so it’s perfect for everyday wear or layering over a lipstick.