This weekend we went to the movies again. This time my son, had to choose between two movies: Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs and Abominable. After watching the trailers of both movies he, to my great surprise, chose Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs. Well, it was an interesting version of Snow White and I actually enjoyed the movie and so did my 7-year old.
Onto my outfit. My today’s outfit belongs to the shopping my closet category because everything I wore is from my closet. Some of these items I have shown you several times already and some only once or twice.
For this simple casual outfit, I paired grey ONLY skinny jeans with black BB Dakota lace top. I added a knitted cardigan (seen here with white top and blue jeans) and here paired with blue jeans and blue t-shirt) and a pair of red Ecco shoes. At first, I planned to wear a pair of boots with this look but because of the movie, we went to see I just felt like wearing a pair of red shoes would be a great idea. Although, my shoes aren’t as pretty as the ones in the movie 😛
What I wore
- BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Rai Lace Tank from Shopbop
- grey ONLY skinny jeans
- red Ecco Spin shoes
- Lindsey Cross Open Knitted Cardigan
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #172
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see the list here
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I can’t wait to check out your posts!