Well, if I shared with you what I have been wearing outside for the last few days then it would be waterproof hiking trousers, waterproof semi-season jacket and a pair of wellies.
This weekend was very rainy here where I live plus yesterday (Sunday) was also stormy and many households all over Estonia were without power due to the storm. Luckily our power didn’t go out – we just had lots of rain and so there were huge puddles on our street and our backyard basically looked like one huge muddy puddle.
Now onto my plaid blouse and distressed jeans outfit. As you probably know, I love simple comfy outfits and the outfit I’m sharing with you today is definitely both simple and comfy.
For this look, I combined a simple H&M Divided plaid blouse and black H&M Divided tanktop with a pair of Femme Luxe cropped distressed jeans. I purchased both the plaid blouse and black tanktop this summer during the H&M summer sale. I like that both of them are versatile and I can combine them with different trousers and skirts.
I added a pair of black Tamaris ankle boots that I ordered about a month ago from Boozt. I accessorized my outfit with Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch and Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet.
My Plaid Blouse and Distressed Jeans Outfit
- H&M Divided plaid blouse
- H&M Divided tanktop
- Femme Luxe light wash ripped cropped skinny jeans
- Tamaris flat ankle boots
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
- Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet
Beauty by Miss L Weekly LINK UP #170
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see the list here
- Link up your outfit & style posts. Please only link up outfit and style posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or to my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated
I can’t wait to check out your posts!