Autumn is here …
I love all the colorful trees and leaves …
Unfortunately, it’s raining and raining and raining. There are some sunny moments too but the last week we have seen more rain and clouds than the sun. And that’s sad.
The outfit I’m going to show you today isn’t exactly an autumn outfit – I mean a light blue dress and white lace top and flats aren’t exactly something I would associate with autumn.
For this rather girly outfit, I paired a light blue Little White Lies Celeste dress and white Bastion lace blouse. I ordered Little White Lies dress a couple of years ago from Shopbop but I have never really worn it, although, I have had some ideas on how to style it.
When it comes to the white Bastion lace blouse (seen here with dark grey trousers) then I have had it in my closet for almost seven years. Bastion is a well-known Estonian women’s fashion brand that started in 1987. Their clothing is feminine and that’s what I like about them. The lace blouse looks really cute, however, I do have a love-hate relationship with its buttons – those tiny buttons look so pretty but they have a stupid habit of unbuttoning themselves.
I accessorized my outfit with a pair of simple white lace flats. Although I planned to add some jewelry at first, then, for some reason I liked this look just as it was and so I skipped my traditional watch and necklaces.
What I wore
- Little White Lies Celeste dress
- Bastion lace blouse
- white lace flats from Ital-design
Beauty by Miss L LINK UP #168
- Link up your outfit posts. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated