Black. Some people hate it and complain whenever they have to wear it. Some people love it wear it every day. I don’t wear black daily, although around the age of 14 I wore black very often.
Yesterday for some reason was one of those days when I just wanted to wear a black outfit. Maybe it was because of the chilly weather and the fact that days are getting shorter and darker …
Last week I showed you some new clothes from Femme Luxe. For this outfit, I combined the black ‘Nothing to Wear’ Slogan Cropped Top from Femme Luxe with simple black Vince Ponte Pants. Leather jacket seemed like a good idea for this look and so I added black Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket. When it comes to my booties then I actually wanted to wear my red shoes from Ecco at first but then I decided that black Ecco Bella wedge booties are maybe a better choice.
I planned to accessorize my outfit with some gold jewelry but in the end, I just wore my black Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch.
My black on black outfit
- black ‘Nothing to Wear’ Slogan Cropped Top from Femme Luxe
- black Vince Ponte Pants
- black Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket
- black Ecco Bella wedge booties
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”3734021″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3734022″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3734023″]
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your outfit posts. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post or my blog ww.beautybymissl.com within your post or in your blogroll
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment!
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated