I have many many dresses in wardrobe, however, at the moment most of them doesn’t fit me because I still have some baby weight to lose. So, that was a good excuse to buy a new dress 😀 Since I wanted something budget friendly then I decided to order a beautiful burgundy Crepe Wrap Dress from H&M.
I paired this beautiful burgundy red crepe wrap dress from H&M with a pair of black kitten heel court shoes. I have had these shoes 10+ years but I haven’t worn them at least 6 years or so. I have no idea which brand’s shoes they are because the label inside the shoe has faded – so lets call them just black kitten heel court shoes. I added a golden Michael Kors watch and Michael Kors Bedford crossbody bag. I also wanted to add a statement necklace but since I wasn’t sure if I will have to carry little baby R in a ring sling or not then I decided not to wear the necklace.
What I wore
- burgundy Crepe Wrap Dress from H&M
- Michael Kors Bedford crossbody bag (ordered from Shopbop, sold out now)
- Michael Kors watch
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated