It’s time for Beauty by Miss L weekly link up! Come and link up your best fashion, outfit & style posts and don’t forget to visit others’.
Since I have lately been living in my workout clothes because I go strolling with little baby R every day. Usually, we go walking twice a day and we walk 10-25km depending on the day. Since I really need some new workout clothes then here comes my activewear wishlist.
- Kenzo Kenzo Sport Pullover looks simple and plain from the front, however, I love the bright ‘Kenzo Paris’ lettering across the back. ($295 at Shopbop)
- Vince Aston Joggers look comfy and comfy pair of sneakers is what I need! I love that they are slip-ons, so I can easily put them on without having to spend time on shoelaces ($225 at Shopbop)
- Terez White Unicorn Burnout Tank looks like a dream come true to any unicorn fan who loves to work out. ($60 at Shopbop)
- adidas by Stella McCartney Essentials Leopard Tank looks like something I would just love – I love its simple design and a little pop of colour. ($55 at Shopbop)
- Koral Activewear Forge Leggings feature cool panels that add sheen to these simple black leggings. ($120 at Shopbop)
- adidas by Stella McCartney Run Printed Leggings feature a beautiful floral print and zip back pocket which is a must when it comes to my running clothes. ($100 at Shopbop)
- adidas by Stella McCartney Performance Essentials Jacket ($120 at Shopbop)
- Yummie Milan Leggings look a bit similar to a pair of Yummie by Heather Thomson leggings I already own. But since I absolutely love those leggings then I would love to own another pair of similar leggings. ($76 at Shopbop)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated