36 weeks. I just can’t wait for my due date to arrive and I’m literally counting days at this point 🙂 Anyway, since it’s Monday, then it’s time to share a maternity outfit post with you. Today, I want to show you this simple red and black maternity outfit featuring beautiful red Mamalicious lace dress, that I showed you in my Kuma Butterfly Effect Earrings post.
In that post, I paired this beautiful Mamalicious lace dress with Lotus Fuzina Black Floral Print Mary-Jane shoes and Lotus Puffin Black Floral Print Clutch bag. However, this time I decided to pair the Mamalicious lace dress with black patent ballerina flats (seen here paired with black pants and striped top) and Michael Kors Bedford crossbody bag. I added golden Michael Kors watch and a necklace from Madewell necklace set (see closeup here)
My red and black maternity outfit
- red Mamalicious Lace Bodycon Dress from ASOS
- Aria black patent ballet flats
- Michael Kors Bedford crossbody bag (ordered from Shopbop, sold out now)
- Michael Kors watch
- necklace from Madewell necklace set (ordered from Shopbop, sold out now)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?