I love warm spring days and so the last week has been just perfect for me – sunny and warm (not too hot) – just perfect. And therefore here comes one of my favourite casual summer maternity outfits featuring shorts and striped maternity blouse.
I bought this striped blouse from H&M a week ago because although I have a bunch of maternity tees and not so many blouses. For my casual summer outfit I paired the blouse with a pair of shorts. These shorts are actually a DIY project from last week 😀 I couldn’t find a suitable pair of shorts and so I ended up buying a pair of Mamalicious jeans from a thrift store and turned them into shorts. That project took me like 20-30 minutes total and I saved some € so I’m happy with the result.
I accessorized my casual summer maternity outfit with Marc Jacobs Nomad NS Crossbody, Madewell necklaces, Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch, Yosi Samra Samara Star Perforated Flats and Siselly semi-precious stone bracelet. And of course sunglasses – I’m wearing again my Guess sunglasses that I purchased from TK Maxx a few years ago.
My casual summer maternity outfit
- H&M Mama striped blouse
- Mamalicious jeans (turned into shorts by me)
- Yosi Samra Samara Star Perforated Flats from Shopbop
- Marc Jacobs Nomad NS Crossbody from Shopbop
- Madewell necklaces from Shopbop
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness watch
- Guess sunglasses
- Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3134035″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3134036″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3134038″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3134039″]
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
BEAUTY BY MISS L WEEKLY FASHION & STYLE LINK UP
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated