I think I spent that much time in sneakers back when I was about 15 or so then I do now 😀 But during pregnancy I prefer comfy maternity outfit and a pair of comfy shoes or sneakers is a must. When it comes to comfy sneackers then these bright pink PUMA Ignite evoKNIT Lo VR Sneakers are definitely comfy.
For this comfy maternity outfit I paired simple H&M Mama leggings with Free People Anna Tee (seen here). Although Anna Tee is not a maternity tee, then thanks to its slouchy style I can still wear it. I actually planned to wear my white Puma sneakers (seen here) at first, but since the color combo of my outfit was so boring then bright pink PUMA Ignite evoKNIT Lo VR Sneakers seemed like a much better choice. I added Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness watch and Siselly semi-precious stone bracelet to complete my look.
My comfy maternity outfit
- Free People Anna Tee (from Shopbop, sold out)
- H&M Mama leggings
- PUMA Ignite evoKNIT Lo VR Sneakers ordered from Shopbop (sold out there, still available at Yoox.com, puma.com, Zappos.com)
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness watch
- Siselly semi precious stone bracelet
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
BEAUTY BY MISS L WEEKLY FASHION & STYLE LINK UP
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated