I love comfy clothes and it’s especially important for me now 🙂 Today I’m showing you one of my favourite comfy maternity outfit. I just love love love it and wear it at home very often 🙂
The grey marl H&M joggers aren’t actually from H&M Mama line, but from H&M regular line. I ordered these about a month ago, I think, and went with my regular size and for my great surprise they actually fit great even now, when I have gained weight. My white top is from Esprit Maternity line. I like its very simple design and this top is great for layering.
The dark blue fine-knit cardigan is again from H&M regular line and I bought it in my regular pre-pregnancy size. Since this is somewhat oversized then it fits me great and I can wear it throughout my pregnancy. It’s great for layering and I have been wearing it lately quite often under my Icepeak softshell jacket. When it comes to my favourite socks then I love Puma socks and I think most of my socks are from Puma 😀 And since this is just a simple comfy maternity outfit, then when it comes to accessories, all I wear is my Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch that I basically wear 24/7 and I can’t really imagine my life without it.
My comfy maternity outfit
- H&M joggers
- Esprit maternity top
- H&M fine-knit cardigan
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated