It seems that spring has finally arrived to Estonia 🙂 Last week we finally had a few sunny and warm days, although, the wind still feels chilly and so wearing just a tee outside is not a good idea. Today little mr.R woke about and seems he has lost his voice in the puddles over the weekend. I hope that he will feel better soon and can go to the kindergarten again. My today’s outfit is another simple casual maternity outfit that I just love love love because its so comfy!
When it comes to my comfy casual maternity outfit then this time I paired Mamalicious Ida Maternity Jeggings In Skinny Fit from ASOS with maternity top from Esprit. This top is actually from my previous pregnancy (from year 2012 😀 ). I didn’t even remember that I still had that top but a few weeks ago I found it from my closet and started wearing it again 🙂
I added H&M fine-knit cardigan that I showed you last week paired with joggers. I accessorized my casual maternity outfit with a pair of Ecco Bella wedge booties and Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch. I just love that watch (and I’m pretty sure I have mentioned that here more than once 😀 ) because it’s just such a great little gadget to track my daily activity and steps etc. Love it!
Casual maternity outfit
- Esprit maternity top
- Mamalicious Ida Maternity Jeggings In Skinny Fit from ASOS
- H&M fine-knit cardigan
- Ecco Bella wedge booties
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3092790″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3092791″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”3092792″]
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated