Yesterday I had an amazing opportunity to attend Estonian beauty bloggers meetup at Helen Heinroos Hair salon in Tallinn. It was great to see other beauty bloggers, learn about some new NYX Professional Makeup products and just chit-chat. Longer post about the meetup is coming this week so stay tuned to find out what was in out generous goodiebags 😉
For my today’s weekly outfit post, I decided to show you my bloggers meetup outfit (also known as maternity outfit 😛 ). While previous years it has been kind of a headache to figure out what to wear, then this year, it seemed even bigger struggle because of my growing belly. Well, after trying on X number of outfits, checking the weather forecast etc I decided to wear Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny maternity jeans paired with simple black H&M maternity top. At first, I decided to add a knitted cardigan, but then decided to wear my Reserved blazer instead.
I accessorized my outfit with Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet, Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch and Madewell necklaces. To add a little bit of colour to my bloggers meetup outfit I added my new Marc Jacobs Nomad NS Crossbody bag. At first, I wanted to wear Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties, however, since I had been struggling with some lower back pain on last Friday, then I opted for a pair of simple comfy ballerina flats.
My bloggers meetup outfit
- Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny maternity jeans from Shopbop
- H&M maternity top
- Reserved blazer
- Marc Jacobs Nomad NS Crossbody bag from Shopbop
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch
- Madewell necklaces from Shopbop
- Siselly semiprecious stone bracelet
- black ballerina flats from Deichmann
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
Beauty by Miss L weekly fashion & style LINK UP
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated