Here in Estonia we still have winter, but I just couldn’t wait for the sunny spring and summer days to show you my new Jeffrey Campbell sandals which I ordered from Shopbop during their sale a few weeks ago 🙂 These Jeffrey Campbell Cordia sandals look just so pretty and I absolutely love all the cutout details and lace-up closure. Althought these will look great with so many dresses, then this time, I actually paired them with dark blue maternity jeans, black blazer and grey top.
For my simple casual maternity outfit I paired Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny maternity jeans with grey cupcakes and cashmere Lenox Peplum Tank. This sleeveless peplum tank top is not a maternity top, however, I can wear it right now and I think it will be perfect for this summer after giving birth my baby boy 🙂 Although at first I wanted to add a simple black cardigan, then I decided to go with black blazer instead. The blazer just goes better with the Jeffrey Campbell sandals 😉 I accessorized my simple maternity outfit with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Cordia sandals, a necklace from Madewell necklace set and white ceramic Michael Kors watch.
My simple casual maternity outfit
- Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny maternity jeans from Shopbop
- cupcakes and cashmere Lenox Peplum Tank from Shopbop (sold out)
- black Reserved blazer
- Jeffrey Campbell Cordia sandals from Shopbop (sold out)
- a necklace from Madewell necklace set
- Michael Kors watch
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated