Happy Monday, beauties! It’s time for this week’s maternity outfit post and weekly fashion and style link up. The maternity outfit I’m going to show you today features a striped dress and black blazer. Neither of these pieces are actually maternity clothes, however, at the moment they work great for me.
I have shown you the striped Sundry dress several times before. Although, it’s not a maternity dress then it fits me well. You have also seen the black blazer before (here, here). I accessorized my striped dress and black blazer outfit with a pair of Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties (ordered from Shopbop). I added Michael Kors gold watch and a necklace from Madewell necklace set.
What I wore
- Sundry 3/4 Sleeve Henley Dress (ordered from Shopbop)
- Reserved blazer
- Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties (ordered from Shopbop)
- Michael Kors watch
- necklace from Madewell necklace set (ordered from Shopbop)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated