Time for weekly outfit post and link up. Well, as you can see no outfit from me today because I’m down with cold … again 🙁 I just hate hate hate it! But since Spring is coming (hopefully soon!) then yesterday, I put together my current maternity clothing wishlist 🙂 All 12 items are from three of my favourite online stores – asos.com, shopbop.com and nordstrom.com 🙂
What’s in my maternity clothing wishlist?
- Kimi and Kai Olivia Wool Blend Maternity coat ($228/Nordstrom) looks stylish, chic and perfect for those winter and cold spring days 🙂
- Isabella Oliver Annora Intarsia Knit Maternity Sweater ($189/ Nordstrom) features a simple colour combination that will give you so many different options for pairing it with colourful trousers and jeans.
- Glamorous Bloom Relaxed Blouse In Ditsy Floral ($38/ ASOS) features a lovely delicate floral print and relaxed fit.
- Mama.Licious 3/4 Sleeve Woven Tunic ($51/ ASOS) is long and it has 3/4 sleeves.
- ASOS Maternity Summer Parka with Jersey Lining ($87/ ASOS) looks comfy and perfect for spring 🙂
- Mama.Licious Bird Print Jersey Dress ($42/ ASOS) is made of lightweight stretch fabric. I love the bird print on it and the length of the dress.
- Ingrid & Isabel Active Mesh Detail Capri with Crossover Panel ($88/ Shopbop) look perfect for my light workouts during pregnancy.
- Mama.Licious Active Marl Tank ($32/ ASOS) looks comfy! I like color-block design and contrast trims.
- Mama.Licious Active Zip Up Top ($72/ ASOS) has good length and I like that it’s sleeves are actually long! It adds nice final touch to any maternity workout outfit.
- Mama.Licious Lace Top ($56/ ASOS) looks beautiful! I like that I you can wear it with jeans, or pants or skirts!
- Freddy WR.UP Shaping Effect Maternity Jean ( $119/ ASOS). Well, I had no idea that Freddy also makes maternity pants! Freddy pants have been in my wishlist like forever, then this was a nice surprise 😉
- Noppies Iva Skinny Maternity Jeans ($114.99/ Nordstrom) look like a pair of normal skinny jeans but they are actually maternity jeans. I like that they have the over-the-belly panel inset because for me, this type of maternity pants are super comfy.
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated