The navy blue dress, I’m showing you today, is one of those forgiving dresses that is perfect if you need to hide a kilogram or two. I ordered this dress actually more than a year ago. The funny thing is that, although I have worn it like 3-4 times then I haven’t show this dress here on my blog. So let’s correct that mistake today with my maternity outfit post. Btw this dress is not a maternity dress but thanks to it’s style I can wear with at the moment with my small bump.
I accessorized my ASOS Kate Lace Midi Dress with a pair of black Lotus Fuzina Black Floral Print Mary-Jane shoes and Lotus Puffin Black Floral Print Clutch Bag. I added statement necklace from Happiness Boutique (see review here) and Dorothy Perkins bracelets.
My navy blue and black outfit
- ASOS Kate Lace Midi Dress (size EU34 still avilable at asos.com)
- Lotus Fuzina Black Floral Print Mary-Jane shoes
- Lotus Puffin Black Floral Print Clutch Bag
- Statement necklace from Happiness Boutique
- Dorothy Perkins bracelets
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated