Hi, beauties! Happy Monday to you all and welcome to Beauty by Miss L weekly link up #133! With my this week’s outfit post I will also start my series of maternity style outfit posts because I’m 15 weeks pregnant 😛
I’m one of those “lucky” girls who basically start gaining weight as soon as they get pregnant. It happened with my first son 6 years ago and it has happened again. I started wearing maternity jeans like a month ago or so because my regular jeans were a bit too tight. They were okay if I was just walking or standing up, but it was very unconvenient to sit in them :S Luckily my at least half of my regular tops and shirts still look quite okay 😀
The outfit post I’m showing you today features a pair of Citizens of Humanity maternity jeans, H&M chiffon shirt (paired here with blue jeans, here with leather jacket and here with black pants). I accessorized my maternity outfit with Billie & Blossom statement necklace, Dorothy Perkins bracelets, Michael Kors watch and shoe boots from ASOS.
What I wore
- H&M chiffon top
- Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Maternity Jeans from Shopbop
- ASOS shoe boots
- Michael Kors watch
- Billie & Blossom statement necklace
- Dorothy Perkins bracelets
[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2978786″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2978788″] [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2978789″]
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated