Holiday parties are coming and so this weekend I went through my wardrobe to put together some Christmas party outfits for this year. When I think of Christmas and Christmas colors then red is the first color that comes to my mind and so my first choice for Christmas party outfit is usually something red. And so this Little Mistress Prom Dress With Embroidered Sleeves that I showed you two years ago seemed like a great choice. Back then, I styled this beautiful red dress with black shoe boots from New Look, black Michael Kors Bedford crossbody bag and golden Michael Kors watch.
This time I styled Little Mistress Prom Dress With Embroidered Sleeves with Marks & Spencer black patent pumps, Lotus Puffin Black Floral Print Clutch bag, Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace and my favourite black Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket.
Christmas Party outfit idea:
- Little Mistress Prom Dress With Embroidered Sleeves ordered from asos.com (sold out) [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2938110″]
- black Blank Denim Vegan Leather & Ponte Jacket [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2938109″]
- Marks & Spencer black patent pumps [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2938114″]
- Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace (as a bracelet) [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2938113″]
- Lotus Puffin Black Floral Print Clutch bag [show_shopthepost_widget id=”2938106″]
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated