I don’t wear dressy pants very often anymore because I work from home and so if I want I can spend all day in comfy loungewear. However, last week I realized that I need a pair of dressy pants ASAP and so I decided to order a pair from Mosaic. For me, ordering a pair of Mosaic dressy pants wasn’t a gamble because their pants fit me great and I know exactly what size I have to buy. So I ordered my pants on Monday and they arrived on Thursday 🙂
On Saturday I wore these Mosaic dressy pants with a simple black shirt and a pair of Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties. This time I paired the pants with cat print blouse from SheIn (seen here with black pencil skirt and here with a pair of skinny jeans), a blazer from Reserved and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties.
What I wore
- Mosaic dressy pants
- Reserved blazer
- SheIn cat print blouse
- Jeffrey Campbell Hanger Leather Booties
- Michael Kors watch
- necklace from Madewell necklace set
On my lips is new Avon Mark. Liquid Lip Lacquer Matte in Passion It
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated