Last week we finally had some snow here in Estonia, but unfortunately it melted over the weekend 🙁 Why unfortunately? Well, if there’s choice between muddy and depressing, and white and not that sad, then I prefer the second choice. The snow just makes everything light and happier.
Well, when it comes to the outfit I’m sharing with you today, then it doesn’t have anything to do with the muddy weather 🙂 I went through my closet and found this Your Face skirt that I have owned over 10 years 😀 I haven’t worn it much, but I was surprised that it still fits me like a glove 🙂
I paired the simple knee-lentgh skirt with black Glamorous Lace Up bodysuit that I showed you back in April, paired with jeans and black blazer. I added Lotus Fuzina Black Floral Print Mary-Jane shoes, Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch and Mink&Stone handmade necklace (I wore it as a bracelet).
What I wore
- Glamorous Lace Up bodysuit (ordered from Shopbop)
- Your Face knee-length skirt
- Lotus Fuzina Black Floral Print Mary-Jane shoes
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
- Mink&Stone handmade necklace (used as a bracelet)
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated