Last week we visited Sillamäe. Sillamäe is a town in Ida-Viru County in the northern part of Estonia. I had never visited it before and therefore it was interesting because I love visiting new places. I loved one half of the down because of its architecture, however, the part with old 5- and more storey buildings that badly need renovations, weren’t exactly my cup of tea.
Here are a few pics of the places I liked 🙂
My this summer I have been loving Belief Energy Water and Vytautas mineral water. Vytautas is probably a bit too salty for some and there used to be a time when I pretty much hated it, however, last summer I suddenly started to like it 😀 Belief Energy Water is like a energy drink, but it is made without a bunch of carbs, sweeteners, preservatives etc. One bottle of Belief Energy Water equals 1 cup of coffee. I absolutely love lime flavoured Belief Energy Water and I also like raspberry flavoured water.
And finally my outfit 😀 Since I knew I will have to walk a lot then I wanted to wear something comfortable. Therefore my favourite paid of Guess skinny jeans and Nike trainers seemed like a great choice. I first planned to wear some kind of tee, but then I stumbled on my Reserved white and purple plaid shirt that I haven’t worn about 5 years or so 😀
What I wore
- Reserved white and purple plaid shirt
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans /similar here, here, here/
- Nike trainers
- Guess sunglasses
- Fitbit Blaze /buy here, here/
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated