Better late than never! I’m late again with my weekly link up post, but I have been busy with working out, working on some other projects etc. Today we went hiking in Käsmu. Käsmu is a village in Vihula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, in northern Estonia. We started our hike from Võsu. Fromt there we walked 6km to Käsmu and then we hit Käsmu hiking trail which is about 15km long. After 21km we had a quick lunch and then we headed back to Võsu and drove home.
The day today was simply perfect for hiking. It was sunny and around 20°C, so it was perfect for walking and enjoying the views and nature.
For the hike I chose comfortable clothes. I wore my favourite Röhnisch top and a pair of Yummie by Heather Thomson Lenox Leggings from Shopbop. At first I planned to wear my Under Armour running shoes (seen here), but at the last minute I decided to go with my Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 Stability running shoes. Probably a pair of good hiking boots would have been a better option, however, these worked well too. I also wore Casall cap, Fitbit Blaze and my must-have accessory for hikes – Camelbak Dart Running Bag.
What I wore
- Röhnisch top
- Yummie by Heather Thomson Lenox Leggings from Shopbop
- Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 Stability running shoes
- Fitbit Blaze
- Casall cap
- Camelbak Dart Running Bag
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated