Warm and sunny summer days are perfect for wearing dresses and skirts. The Emily & Fin Lucy Printed Midi Skater Dress which I first showed you back in 2015, is still one of my favourite summer dresses and I wear it quite often. I like its floral print, length, material and the fact that it has pockets 😀 It’s just perfect and that’s why it’s my favourite floral summer dress.
I paired Emily & Fin Lucy Printed Midi Skater Dress with a pair of simple Sam Edelman Francis Flats and Nica Verona Across Body Bag. I haven’t worn that crossbody bag for ages but a few weeks ago I discovered it again and I have worn it quite a lot lately. I accessorized my look with Fitbit Blaze fitness watch and Guess sunglasses.
What I wore
- Emily & Fin Lucy Printed Midi Skater Dress
- Sam Edelman Francis Flats /buy mine here, in shade Inky Navy and Hot Pink available here/
- Guess sunglasses
- Fitbit Blaze /buy here, here/
- Nica Verona Across Body Bag
So this was my favourite floral summer dress and now it’s time to share your best outfit and style posts!
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated