I love jeans. I wear them very often and this pair of Guess Tahiana High-Rise skinny jeans, that you’ve seen so many times this year, is at the moment my absolute favourite pair. I quite often pare them with ONLY denim jacket and different tops. On l paired my denim on denim outfit with white burnout top, that I ordered from H&M about 2 years ago.
Since I had to walk a lot then I chose a comfy pair of Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers. I also wore Nica crossbody bag and my Fitbit Blaze fitness watch.
What I wore
- white H&M burnout top
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans /similar here, here, here/
- ONLY denim jacket /similar here, here/
- Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers
- Nica crossbody bag
- Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch /buy here, here/
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated