I love shopping! There were times when I preferred going to the stores, however, after becoming a mom, online shopping seems like an easy way out.
Although there are some downsides to online shopping, like not being able to touch, see, try on the item, then, in my opinion, there’s still a plenty of positive sides.
Why I prefer online shopping?
- I can do it whenever or wherever. In the middle of the night or while sunbathing at the beach? No problem! I like that I can spend hours and hours on the website and browse the selection of the products. Add them to the cart and then change my mind and easily remove them from my shopping cart.
- Better deals! Seriously! I have always gotten better deals while shopping online. Plus there are often sales or extra discounts.
- I can easily compare prices. Just yesterday I was looking for sweaters for my son and I found really cute ones from one site. Although they were already discounted, then I decided to see if I can find them even cheaper, and you know what? I actually did! On the first site, the sweaters were 16€ a piece, while on the other site the same sweaters were 9.90€ 🙂
- I like that online shopping gives me an opportunity to think through my purchases. I usually add a bunch of stuff I like to my shopping cart. Then I check each item again and if I come to a conclusion that I don’t need/want it that much, I just hit delete.
- I love reading product reviews. Especially if it comes to beauty and makeup products. When I’m at the store, then it would be weird to start googling on my smartphone and reading reviews 😛
- When it comes to furniture, then the last 3 or 4 furniture purchases I have made online. I like to buy furniture online because I can check the measurements of the item and see if it fits where I planned to put it.
Why I prefer PayPal?
When it comes to paying for my purchases, then whenever possible, I prefer PayPal. Although, I had a problem with them once, then overall, I think they are absolutely excellent. I like PayPal because I don’t have to share my credit card details with anyone else besides PayPal!
For those who don’t know what PayPal is, then it is a safe and convenient way to make monetary transactions online. PayPal operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, where customers can pay online. You can also send money to your friends or family using PayPal. I like that I can easily link my credit card, a bank account or a debit card to fund my PayPal account. This way I can easily pay for my online orders.
There are many online stores where you can pay using PayPal. eBay is probably one of the best-known sites and thanks to eBay I actually discovered PayPal. You can also use PayPal for paying for your order at asos.com, lookfantastic.com, Sephora.com, Ulta.com, iHerb.com and many many more.
There are also Paypal furniture stores such as Scandinavian Design Center, that offers an amazing selection of Scandinavian home design products and Apt2B who offers a wide selection of affordable and stylish furniture. I would also recommend checking Overstock because they offer a variety of high-quality products, at a great value. You can basically find everything from there starting from jewelry and clothes to furniture and home decor.
Do you like online shopping? Do you have any great tips to share? Let me know in the comments 😉