Happy Monday, everyone! The outfit I’m showing you today is from yesterday. Last night we went to see a theatre perfomance. Since its summer, then it was one of those special summer perfomances that isn’t played in a traditional theatre, but in some other weird location. This time it was an old crop dryer.
Since I had no idea what to wear then I just decided to shop my closet and I ended up with a pair of black Vince Ponte pants ordered from Shopbop, white blouse from Esprit and since the evenings are chilly, then I also added a cardigan that I ordered from Halens four years ago, but I have never worn it before.
I accessorized my outfit with white ceramic Michael Kors watch and a pair of simple black flats that I purchased from Deichmann a few years ago.
What I wore
- Vince Ponte Pants from Shopbop
- Esprit blouse
- Halens cardigan
- Michael Kors ceramic watch
- black flats from Deichmann
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?