Happy Monday! Time for this week’s outfit and link up post!
I wore this stripes and floral outfit yesterday. Since the weather was warm and sunny then I decided to wear my striped DL1961 Foster Relaxed shorts that I ordered from Shopbop last summer. I added a simple H&M blouse with a floral print (you can see the print better here) and since I knew I will have to walk quite a lot then my Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers seemed like a great option because they are super comfy. I accessorized my stripes and floral outfit with Michael Kors Fulton Large East West Crossbody and Guess sunglasses.
All the photos were taken with my iPhone 6 but for some reason (probably because of the sun) the quality of the photos isn’t the best this time, so sorry about that.
What I wore
- H&M blouse
- DL1961 Foster Relaxed shorts from Shopbop
- Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers
- Michael Kors Fulton Large East West Crossbody
- Guess sunglasses
- Fitbit Blaze
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated