Yesterday I was going through my picture folders on my laptop and I stumbled on a makeup look that I haven’t showed you yet. I created this simple daytime makeup look actually a year ago. For this look I used the makeup products I loved the most back then.
Btw I just love my hair on these photo 🙂 At that point my hair looked and felt surprisingly thick and they were so long. A month later I visited hairdressers to get something new and I ended up with shoulder length platinum blonde hair. Since the hairdresser messed up big time and used too light and strong colour on my hair, then my hair just felt so thin and damaged after all that. Seeing these photos from last year just makes me miss my beautiful hair. Although I have been taking supplements and using hair masks to promote hair growth then my hair still looks and feel kind of thin 🙁
For this simple daytime makeup I used ….
- Avon Solutions BB Gentle Beauty Balm Matte SPF 15 in shade Light
- Avon MagiX Multi-Benefit Illuminator in Illuminating Light
- Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Pearls
- Avon Luxe Silken Pressed Powder in Fair Silk
- Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting blush in Natural
- Avon Eyebrow Kit in Soft Brown
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow base
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette – shade Burnout on eyelid; shade Limit in the outer corner and blended to the crease; shade Strange in the inner corner and on the brow bone.
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black
- Essence Forbidden Volume mascara
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Lip gloss Coral Kiss