I love simple makeup looks and the look I show you today is actually from two weeks ago. For this look I used makeup products from Essence Cosmetics, Cargo Cosmetics, Avon, e.l.f and NYX
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow base
- taupe eyeshadow with satin finish from Essence All About Roses eyeshadow palette – applied in the outer corner and blended to the crease. I also applied some on my lower lashline.
- shade District from Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow palette – applied on the lid
- shade Uptown from Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials palette – applied in the inner corner and on the brow bone
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- e.l.f Eyebrow Kit
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Retexturizing Primer
- Laura Geller Spackle Hydrating Moisturizing Under Make-up Primer
- Essence Camouflage Full Coverage Concealer in 05 Ivory
- Avon Mark. Nude Matte Fluid Makeup – Bright Quartz
- NYX Mineral “Set It & Don’t Fret It” Matte Finishing Powder
- Essence Luminous Matt Bronzing Powder in 01 Sunshine
- Essence Satin Touch Blush in shade 10 Satin Coral
On my lips is Avon Ultra Glazewear lip gloss in shade Mulberry.