Happy Friday, everyone! Today I’m going to show you a makeup look from last week. You actually saw this look in my Schwarzkopf Color Expert Omegaplex hair dye review post, but today I’m also going to share with you which products I used. For this simple makeup look I used products from Essence, Cargo Cosmetics, Skinfood, e.l.f., Avon and NYX.
What I used for this simple makeup look
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Retexturizing Primer
- Laura Geller Spackle Hydrating Moisturizing Under Make-up Primer
- Essence Camouflage Full Coverage Concealer in 05 Ivory
- Avon Mark. Nude Matte Fluid Makeup – Bright Quartz
- NYX Mineral “Set It & Don’t Fret It” Matte Finishing Powder
- Essence Luminous Matt Bronzing Powder in 01 Sunshine
- SKINFOOD All Over Muffin Cake Finish highlighter
- blush from Essence Essence Eye & Face Palette in 01 Glow For It
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
- Essence I Love Colour Intensifying eyeshadow base
- Cargo Cosmetics Vintage Escape Eye Palette. Shade Autumn in the outer corner and blended to the crease. Shade Harvest Moon in the inner corner and on the browbone.
- Essence My Must Haves palette. Shade 12 Want A Mint? applied on the eyelid.
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black
- Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara
- Essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look lipgloss in 12 Runway, Your Way