The weather this spring is so weird. It’s chilly most of the time and then there have been a few sunny and warm days. And yesterday was on of the warm and sunny ones and I loved it 🙂 Today I’m showing you my blue on blue outfit that I wore yesterday when we walked 7km and enjoyed the weather. I and mr.R walked and little mr.R rode his walking bike. Although he did complain a few times (he is only 4.5 years old) then he actually did very well and so according to my Endomondo app we walked 7.01km in 1 hour and 21 minutes.
At first, I planned to wear a pair of shorts, however, I still ended up with my favourite pair of Guess skinny jeans 😀 I paired the jeans with H&M tunic and a pair of Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers. Since it was sunny then I also wore Oakley sunglasses.
My blue on blue outfit
- H&M tunic
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans
- Skechers Womens Go Vulc trainers
- Fitbit Charge HR
- Oakley sunglasses
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?