Yesterday I wore striped top jeans and white sneakers. There was time when I didn’t like anything striped. I never even looked at striped tops or striped dresses at stores until about 12 years ago or so when there was a sea themed party and so I just had to wear something with stripes 😀 And so I purchased my very first white and navy striped tee and I actually like it a lot 😀
Yesterday I wore my new Zoe Karssen Cartoon Eyes Striped Long Sleeve Tee. I paired the tee with Tommy Hilfiger Vicky jeans, Puma Match Lo Basic Sports Sneakers and Fitbit Charge HR. Although it’s officially spring here in Estonia, then unfortunately it has been quite windy and so from time to time I still wear my winter parka. I love this Five Seasons parka a lot and wore it very often during the winter time.
What I wore
- Zoe Karssen Cartoon Eyes Striped Long Sleeve Tee from Shopbop
- dark blue Tommy Hilfiger Vicky jeans
- Puma Match Lo Basic Sports Sneakers from Shopbop
- Five Seasons Margot parka
- Fitbit Charge HR
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?