I love jeans and I wear them almost every day. I also love blazers, but I don’t wear them that often. Today I’m showing you my lace up top, jeans and blazer outfit from a few weeks ago.
I ordered Glamorous Lace Up Bodysuit last year, but I actually never wore it back then because it neckline was way too low. I altered the neckline and now I can finally wear it. I paired the bodysuit with skinny jeans and a pair of fringe booties. The final touch was this black zipper detail blazer from Shein that I received back in August 2014 (seen here). I haven’t worn it much, but when I was putting together this outfit it seemed like a good match.
What I wore
- Black zipper detail blazer from Shein
- Glamorous Lace Up Bodysuit from Shopbop
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans
- Sam Edelman Louie Suede Fringe Booties from Shopbop
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated ?