I used to hate slouchy tees, however, a few years ago I actually started to like them. I ordered this Free People Anna Tee from Shopbop a couple of months ago because it seemed like a nice top for everyday wear.
This Free People tee is comfy and I like its material. It does have this destroyed look, which might not be everyone’s cup of tea and if my mom sees this tee she’ll probably make some remarks about how can I wear something like that 😀
I paired my tee with a comfy pair of Guess skinny jeans and Nike trainers. I accessorized my look with Daniel Wellington watch and Madewell necklace.
What I wore
- Free People Anna Tee from Shopbop
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans
- Nike trainers
- Madewell Dog Tag Long Necklace from Shopbop
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment