I like black dresses and one of my favourite one is this black Marks & Spencer skater dress. It looks very simple. I can style it up or down. It is appropriate for office or party. I can wear it from day to night.
The outfit I’m showing you today is actually from January when we went to theatre 🙂 I know in some countried going to theatre is same as going to the movies, however, in Estonia we usually prefer something a bit nicer – cocktail dresses, little black dresses etc.
This time I decided to wear my very simple and versatile Marks & Spencer dress. Although this dress originally comes with a black belt, then this time I decided to use a red belt that came with Yumi Belted Dress in Botanical Postcard Print. Since I didn’t want to wear very high heels then I chose a pair of New Look shoe booties. I accessorized my outfit with Michael Kors watch and crossbody bag and Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace.
What I wear
- black skater dress from Marks & Spencer
- Yumi red belt
- black shoe booties from New Look
- golden Michael Kors watch
- Michael Kors Bedford crossbody bag from Shopbop
- Juliet & Company Imitation Pearl Wrap Necklace from Shopbop
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment
- Following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is appreciated 🙂