Pantone’s Colour of the year 2017 is Greenery. According to Pantone, Greenery is a refreshing and revitalizing shade. Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings. It it a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that reminds the first days of spring.
The makeup look I’m going to show you today is inspired of Pantone 2017 Colour of The Year Greenery. For this makeup look inspired of Greenery, I used two green shades from NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights.
For my makeup look inspired of Greenery I used …
- Laura Geller Spackle Hydrating Moisturizing Under Make-up Primer /buy here/
- Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream in Light Pink Beige /buy here/
- Avon MagiX Multi-Benefit Illuminator in Illuminating Light applied under my eyes /buy here/
- Avon Ideal Flawless CC Colour Correcting Pearls /buy here/
- NYX Mineral “Set It & Don’t Fret It” Matte Finishing Powder /buy here/
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear blush in Blushing Glow /buy here/
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil in shade 2 Light /buy here/
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base /buy here/
- Lime green shade from NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights (4th row 2nd shade from the left) applied all over the eyelid. Matte green shade from the same palette (4th row 1st shade from the left) applied in the outer corner and blended to the crease. I also used this green on my lower lashline as an eyeliner. /buy palette here/
- lightest shade from NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette applied in the inner corner on my eyes and on the brow bone /buy palette here/
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black /buy here/
- Avon True Colour Supreme Length Nourishing mascara
- Essence Matt Matt Matt lipgloss in 01 La Vie Est Belle