Today, 6 years ago I started blogging! I would have never imagines that I will continue doing it for so long 🙂 Although, I don’t have a special Blogiversary giveaway for you at the moment, then don’t forget to enter my Paperless Post giveaway! 😉
I usually have done a some kind of a roundup post of Top 10 Beauty by Miss L posts of all time and so my today’s post will not be an exception – here comes Top 10 of the most popular Beauty by Miss L posts of all time 🙂
- EOTD: Suspect Busted with Urban Decay Naked2 palette is the most read post. I created this look almost three years ago, however, it is one of my favourite looks so far 🙂
- AVON Luxe lipstick swatches and also some other lipstick swatches posts are very popular. Although putting together those picture-heavy posts is not easy then I do love writing them 🙂
- AVON Ultra Color Matte lipstick swatches
- Oriflame Milk & Honey Gold Hair Mask review. For me this hair mask was one of those hair masks that just don’t live up to the promises and I was really disappointed in it.
- LÓreal Prodigy hair dye in shade10.21 Porcelain review. I loved the color it gave to my hair, however, there were some things I hated about this hair dye.
- Oriflame Pure Colour lipstick swatches
- Alfaparf Yellow Hair Coloring Cream 10.21 Lightest Violet Ash Blonde review
- Does Mane n Tail Herbal Gro do wonders to your hair?
- Avon Nutra Effects Miracle Glow Lightweight Facial Oil review post was also my last year’s most popular post 🙂
- L´Orèal Casting Crème Gloss Glossy Blonds hair colourant in shade 1021 Light Pearl Blond review. This hair dye is still one of my favourite hair dyes and when I use this one I can be sure that the result will be what I expected.
So these were the most popular Beauty by Miss L posts of all time 🙂 Thanks for reading and stay tuned for new posts 😉
PS! don’t forget to enter the Paperless Post giveaway! 🙂