Last week was my mother-in-law’s birthday and last Friday she had a birthday party. So it was a perfect excuse for me to wear a bit more makeup than I do in my everyday life 😛 Today I’m going to show you my simple birthday party makeup where I used products from Too Faced, Essence, NYX, Avon, Benefit & Urban Decay.
What I used
- Mossa Youth Defence Moisturising Antioxidant Day Cream
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Retexturizing Primer
- Avon Solutions Matte BB Cream in Light
- Avon MagiX Multi-Benefit Illuminator in Illuminating Light applied under my eyes
- Avon Ideal Flawless CC Colour Correcting Pearls
- NYX Mineral “Set It & Don’t Fret It” Matte Finishing Powder
- Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting blush in Natural
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil in shade 2 Light
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow base
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection. Shade Lace Teddy applied over entire eyelid and shade Cashmere Bunny applied in the outer corner and blended to the crease.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Shade Strange applied in the inner corner of my eyes and also on a brow bone.
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black
- Avon True Colour Supreme Length Nourishing Mascara
- NYX Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie in Cherry Smash