I like cardigans because they are great for layering and perfect for chilly days. I first showed you this Lindsey Cross Open Knitted Cardigan from WearAll two years ago. I don’t wear it very often, however, I like it for the colder days because of its length and material.
This time I styled my long knitted cardigan with simple Hilfiger tee, a pair of Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans, Ecco Bella wedge booties, Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch and Madewell Dog Tag Long Necklace.
What I wore
- Lindsey Cross Open Knitted Cardigan from WearAll
- Hilfiger tee
- Guess Tahiana High-Rise Skinny Jeans /similar here, here, here/
- Ecco Bella wedge booties /buy here/
- Daniel Wellington Classic Southampton Lady watch /buy here/
- Madewell Dog Tag Long Necklace from Shopbop
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment