This week hasn’t been the best for me and so some shopping therapy (even if it’s just a window shopping) is something that makes me feel a bit better again 😛 So here is my January 2017 wishlist. It’s quite short at the moment, but I’m pretty sure this wishlist will grow soon 😛
What’s in my January 2017 wishlist?
- Casadei Fringe Ankle Boots won my heart because of their simple, yet, cool look. Plus these look super comfy!
- Belstaff Stacia Sweater looks trendy and warm, therefore perfect for cold Estonian weather. It features a loose silhouette and uneven hem. This is one of those pieces that will look great with both jeans or skirts.
- Army By Yves Salomon Camo Jacket looks so cool! I like the combination of camo with fur.
- I can never have enough boots and I’m missing exactly these Free People Palomar Heel Booties from my boot collection 😛
- Skinnyshirt Sleevless Shirt with Tails looks like you were wearing to tops. I like how it looks and I like that you can pair it with different jeans or pants.
- Edition 10 Boat Neck Striped Dress is such a simple dress that can be easily dressed up or down with accessories.
- I. Need. This. Herve Leger Issaa Zigzag Dress in my life! As soon as I saw it I just fell in love with it! I love absolutely everything about it!
- Tory Burch Villa Sleeveless Top would be perfect for spring and summer. I love striped tops and so I love this one too!