Happy Monday, everyone! Although lately there has been 101 reasons for not working out (starting from catching a cold to other problems) then today I actually made it to the gym again and spent an hour and 20 minutes on a treadmill 😀 The outfit i’m going to show you today is my favourite workout outfit for those gym sessions because it’s so comfy 🙂 (Sorry for the bad photo quality)
Back in October I ordered a pair of Yummie by Heather Thomson Lenox Leggings from Shopbop. I didn’t exactly need a new pair of workout leggings, however, it’s always nice to treat myself with some new workout clothes from time to time 😛 I had no previous experience with Yummie by Heather Thomson clothing and so I didn’t know what to expect. But once these leggings arrived I was in love! This is the best pair of leggings I have ever owned! Seriously! I love their material and details and that they are actually LONG.
What I wore
- Yummie by Heather Thomson Lenox Leggings from Shopbop
- ElleSport top
- Under Armour running shoes /buy here, similar here, here/
- Fitbit Charge HR /buy here/
I’m linking up with these lovely ladies –> see list here
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment