Although the last two weeks I’ve showed you more winter themed nails then today I have something else to show you. This time I created stripes and gradient nails. For this manicure I used nail polishes from OPI and China Glaze, striping tape and Scotch tape and a piece of sponge.
- I started my stripes and gradient nails with Révérence de Bastien base coat. Next I applied one coat of OPI Turn On The Haute Light to my nails and let it dry completely
- Next I added striping tape and Scotch tape to my nails
- Next I applied some China Glaze White on White and Red-Y To Rave on a piece of sponge. Then I dabbed my nails with the sponge until I was happy with the result.
- After that I removed the tape and applied a coat of Ciate Speed Coat Fast Dry Top Coat to my nails.
- I cleaned my cuticles and nourished them with Essence Nail Repairing Oil