Hi, beauties! Today I want to show you my smoky eye makeup look. For this look I used Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette and Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette.
What I used
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- shade High from Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette applied all over the eyelid, from my lash line to crease
- shade Black Market from Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette in outer corner and blended to the crease.
- shade Rock Candy from Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette applied in the inner corner of my eye and on the brow bone
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black on the upper lash line
- Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner in Blackest Black on lower lash line
- Essence Forbidden Volume mascara
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil in shade 2 Light