I love my Urban Decay Naked palettes and I also love my Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials palette. The simple makeup look I’m showing you today is from last weekend. I haven’t used my The Essentials palette for a while now and so since I wanted to create a neutral look, then it seemed like a great idea.
For this look I used
- Avon Nutra Effects matte BB cream in Light
- Avon Luxe Silken Pressed Powder in Fair Silk
- Avon Colour Correcting Pearls
- Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting blush in Natural
- SKINFOOD All Over Muffin Cake Finish highlighter #4 – Vanilla Peach Muffin
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Blondy Brows
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow base
- Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye Shadow palette: shade District all over the eyelid; shade City Hall on brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye; shade Metro in the outer corner and blended to the crease.
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black
- Essence Forbidden Volume mascara
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Rose Tea