Happy Sunday, beauties! A few weeks ago I created this purple smoky eye look that I’m showing you today. For this look I used Too Faced Sugar Pop eye palette and Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette.
What I used for my purple smoky eye
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- shade Sugared Violet from Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette applied all over the eyelid, from my lash line to crease
- shade Smolder from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette applied to the outer corner of my eye and then blended to the crease. I also applied some to my lower lash line.
- shade High from Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette applied in the inner corner of my eye and on the brow bone
- NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner in Black on the upper lash line
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel
- Essence Forbidden Volume mascara